La Méridienne favors the feminist intervention. This orientation colors all intervention, whether individual or collective.
The feminist intervention is an alternative approach focused on recognising the potential of women, the regain of power over their life and the establishing of egalitarian power.
Goals and strategies of the feminist intervention in a context of domestic violence :
- Support and respect women in their process;
- Respect the choices and the needs of women;
- Make an alliance with women and establish a bond of trust;
- Encourage the empowerment over their life;
- Promote egalitarian relationships;
- Break the social isolation of women and develop their solidarity;
- Fight for individual, social and collective change;
- Work to disempower women and children who are victims of domestic violence.